Friday, April 15, 2011

One Fucked-up Friday

Man, its Friday. I am supposed to feel happy, as like everybody. It is the day of the week that everyone for all through the week. I am supposed to be charged up, so that I can spend my week-end as happy as hell.

But, wtf, my Friday is so full of shit.

I am now at my office and have no idea of whats happening around. I am half asleep, reading comics and so pissed off about something, something which I cant seem to remember.
Maybe its one of these...

  • I am pissed off at myself for watching movie till 1 a.m. last night, even though I knew I had to sleep early.
  • I am pissed off at having to force my self to sleep without completing the movie(Ghost) fully, which incidentally was the original of the Tamil movie "Mayabazzar 1995".
  • I am pissed off that every other movie made in Kollywood is a ditto copy or "inspirational" copy of some movie in some language, and that they don't give credits to the original movie.
  • I am pissed off that while sleeping time passes away so fast, that every time I wake up, I want to sleep some more.
  • I am pissed off that my alarm clock never fails and its sound is so irritating that it wakes me up every time.
  • I am pissed off that I cant decide weather to go to Chennai this weekend to attend my school reunion or just be cancel the trip and sleep the entire weekend. 
  • I am pissed off that my phone never rings, while every other phone in my office(esp. girls) is always ringing.
  • I am pissed off when people around me speak in Hindi even when I am part of the conversation.
  • I am pissed off at our CM for not making Hindi mandatory in Tamil Nadu, because every hot girl u come across in Bangalore speaks Hindi. 
  • I am pissed off that our country doesn't have a unified vernacular system.
  • I am pissed off at not being able make new friends fast enough.
  • I am pissed off at having to sit for 9 hours in office, even if I have no work to do.
  • I am pissed off that I am feeling all this on a f***ing Friday.

Now I am pissed off that I cant remember some more points, and that I cant actually write some things that  really pisses me off.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment