Sunday, March 14, 2010

You are one awesome woman....

Of course i'm talking about Miss Trisha Krishnan, the most sizzling actress of Kollywood. Watch the film VinnaiThandi Varuvaaya if you don't believe me.

I love this dialogue that Kartick(Simbu) says in the movie.Its true. I couldn't agree more. My friend said that Trisha's voice was done by Chinmayi. And wow, Chinmayi has done an amazing work in this movie. It matches Jesse's character perfectly. Thanks a million, Chinmayi for making my most favorite actress sound smooth and sexy with a bit of confusion on screen. You could see what Chinmayi has to said about herself on her blog.

This is the 3rd Sunday since the film's release and having seen on the movie on all the 3 Sunday's, i cant still believe that i am now asking my friends to come see the film with me this Sunday too.

If you see any TV show or interview or any stage show that Simbu says to promote VTV, you could hear him say "I have watched Minnalae 25 times in my life in theater's alone". I wish I would be able to say that some 25 weeks from now(If I see the movie every Sunday). So as of now 3 down, 22 more to go.


A.R. Rahman's music for this movie is so amazing with very good lyrics. He literally stopped me from buying any new movie's music cd's, cause, even after listening to the album like 100 times, when i open my music player in my laptop, VTV is the only music I ever listen.

My friend Pradeep posted a comment on Facebook after watching this movie with me. I dont remember the exact words, but it goes a lot like this...

"After watching VnnanThandi Varuvaaya, if you come out of the movie theater without a girl's face revolving above your head, you have wasted 20+ year's of your life".


 Seriously, you have indeed wasted 20+ years of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment